Pay electronically with Zelle. Our Preferred Payment Method
Pay Ibex on-line, like you pay most of your bills….say goodbye to check writing, mailing or bringing check to the meetings
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes to your friends, family and Ibex. Look for it in your banking app., or on your bank’s website
Zelle’s partner banks make it fast, safe and easy to send money to more people in your life that you know and trust. To get started, search for your bank or credit union to see if you already have Zelle in your bank’s mobile app or online banking. (And don’t worry. You can still use Zelle if your Bank or credit union isn’t listed below).
Does my Bank of Credit Union partner with Zelle?
Here’s a list of major banks in Chicagoland that partner with Zelle….for a complete list, review the Zelle website list.
Bank of America
Don’t see your bank or credit union? You can still download the Zelle app to pay Ibex
How do I pay for my Ibex membership and other events?
Once you have access to Zelle via your bank or the Zelle app.,
- Zelle will ask the email or mobile number of the recipient, since we are using email, add this new Ibex payment email to your list
2. In the memo tab, enter the following separated by comas for all payments :
- Your first and last name
- the Ibex event you are paying for
- the amount you are paying
- any special notes, e.g. for the banquet you need to enter Chicken or Salmon
3. Please continue to send a separate payment for each person, like you would with a check