- Step into the freshness and comfort of the Acadia Inn, your home away from home.
The Acadia Inn sits on four acres of land bordering Acadia National Park and the charming coastal village of Bar Harbor. Whether you are visiting Bar Harbor for a classic Maine family vacation or seeking adventure in Acadia National Park, the Acadia Inn is the perfect fit for you. Our Bar Harbor hotel has comfortable rooms, affordable rates, modern amenities and a great location. With direct trail access to Acadia National Park; family activities, such as movies on the lawn and s’mores by the fire pit; and a relaxing atmosphere with great accommodations, the Acadia Inn will become your family’s favorite place to stay in Bar Harbor. Come stay with us for your vacation and experience the beauty of coastal Maine.
- 5 nights lodging (double occupancy)
- The Acadia Inn sits on four acres of land bordering Acadia National Park and the charming coastal village of Bar Harbor
- Less than 1 mile from downtown Bar Harbor – 16-minute walk or hop on the Island Explorer bus
- Queen rooms (double-occupancy)
Optional Air on American (not included in package price): $486
- AA 3496 ORD to Bangor (BGR) nonstop – 1:15 pm/4:52 pm
- AA 3496 Bangor (BGR) to ORD nonstop – 5:38 pm/7:45 pm